At HPA children are greatly encouraged to discover their individual strengths and unique talents. We believe that each child possesses a marvelous capacity to learn. Learning is best accomplished in a place that is emotionally secure, physically safe, and fun!
- That children are precious and must receive care from adults who are capable and caring – whose values enable them to be excellent role models.
- That children should experience numerous positive learning milestones, leading to an increased sense of competence and independence.
- That children’s play is extremely vital to healthy physical development, acceptable social skills, and cognitive growth.
- That teachers, drawing upon their training and experience, must create and appropriate educational environment which carefully guides children from one developmental and cognitive, level to another.
- That parents contribute to, and enhance the quality of care offered at HPA.
Every child that comes through our doors will be treated with love and respect so that when they leave HPA they will be able to pass on the love and respect to others that they were shown. We instill faith and a love for God into our curriculum every day.