The luck of the Irish is yours with these small green desserts, which are perfect for busy little hands. Do you need some “greenspiration” for toddlers during this year’s St. Patty’s Day celebrations? Read on for some of our favorite recipes this holiday!
- Shamrock Pretzel Pops: Delicious! Enough said! These delicious little morsels are just what you and your little one need to bond over leprechauns.
2. Mickey’s St. Paddy’s Day Cupcakes: These yummy little delights are a HUGE hit with toddlers who love Mickey Mouse.
3. Mickey’s Shamrock Shorts Cookies: Another Mickey-inspired recipe that is sure to be a hit with your precious angels.
4. Rainbow Pudding: Both fun to create and run to eat! Enjoy!
5. Green Milk and Lucky Charms: A cute breakfast tradition to start with your little leprechaun.
6. Shamrock Cupcakes: We could leave these off the list! These are probably our favorite from the whole list. How adorable are these?
What are some of your favorite St. Paddy’s Day recipes that you enjoying creating with your little leprechaun? Join the conversation!