Let’s get crafty for the holidays … toddler style! Encourage creativity, keep little hands busy, make a mess, and enjoy your toddler while celebrating the holidays, all while making fun crafts.
Holiday crafts, in addition to being a boredom buster, make great family gifts. So let’s clear off the table, pull out the art supplies, and get messy with these 6 Holiday crafts for toddlers. Your little ones may need a little help so stick by their side for some craft bonding.
- Popcorn Garland: A snack that you can decorate with.
2. Wrapping Paper Trees: Let your toddler help you choose the embellishments for this DIY.
3. Puffy Snowflakes: Kids will love using a flour mixture in a dish soap bottle to paint fun snowflake designs. Make them puffy by heating them in the microwave!
4. Footprint Reindeer: Make a reindeer out of your toddler’s footprint for a festive craft.
5. Thumbprint Reindeer: How adorable is this thumbprint reindeer ornament?
6. Mistletoe Footprints: Another footprint craft that is also a cute way to preserve your toddler’s footprints.
What are some of your favorite crafts to do during the holidays with your little one? Share in the comments below.